Back to all jobs
Sales Executive / Manager
Resolver London Bridge
As the UK’s most trusted free complaints website, Resolver works hard to champion better outcomes for everyone with fast, jargon-free issue resolution. We work across the consumer marketplace, providing advice and tooling to businesses, regulators, governments and their customers.
The one million complaint cases our consumer platform processes each year provide us with a huge amount of valuable insight into complaint management, consumer behaviours, and impacts on customer experience.
We have used this insight to develop SaaS products which in turn allow organisations to better manage their customers, better support their vulnerable population, and provide better customer experiences.
People are at the heart of our business and our employees are no exception. Everyone at Resolver is unique and we foster a collaborative open culture, where you can bring the very best of yourself to work each day.
We’re looking for an experienced Sales executive to join our Sales Team, working across our product portfolio. We’ve acquired a number of new logos over the last year and are now looking to scale our team to close the growing number of opportunities in the pipeline.
This role will see you working with different, multidisciplinary teams and multiple stakeholders and involves:
- Ownership of the sales process from prospecting through to PO - Creating and Closing deals yourself and helping others to close
- Understanding of the value of data products
- A good understanding of sales methodology – MEDDICC, Challenger, Miller Heimann
- Ability to create and manage a sales strategy for determined sector / market
You should apply if:
- You have an interest and passion in sales
- You want to be involved in expanding the product use that has assisted in resolving millions of individual issues or disputes for thousands of people
- You’re comfortable with a start-up environment and fast-paced change
You should have
- 3 years field sales experience
- Experience of selling software products, ideally data and analytics or within Customer Experience / Complaints teams
- The mentality of a self-starter who takes initiative and works with limited direction - we’re looking for a ‘hunter’ rather than a ‘farmer’
- Experience with complex sales, managing multiple stakeholders
- Consistent overachievement against quota
- Proficiency in CRM management
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders at senior levels in business, government and regulators
- Fluency in English and the ability to work in the UK without sponsorship
We will offer you:
- A competitive salary
- A sales commission structure
- A pension scheme*
- Private healthcare*
- Office perks such as weekly yoga sessions, payday pizza, monthly birthday brunches and fruit boxes**
- A creative and relaxed working environment in a beautiful open-plan office**
- Smart and collaborative colleagues
- The opportunity to work remotely (agreed with your team depending on requirements)**
* Pension scheme and private healthcare are available after the completion of your probationary period
** Obviously affected by lockdown
How to apply?
Interested in working for Resolver? Please send your CV and Cover Letter clicking the button below. No agencies.