We’re looking for a Ruby Developer to get involved in our exciting Decider product. You’ll be instrumental in working with a small team to evolve our Decider SAAS platform into a core product for UK and International clients.
As the UK’s most trusted free complaints website, Resolver works hard to champion better outcomes for everyone with fast, jargon-free issue resolution. We work across the consumer marketplace, providing advice and tooling to businesses, regulators, governments and their customers. Decider is our leading independent resolution platform that facilitates effective online resolution in the public sector.
This role reports to the CTO and will see you working with different teams and multiple stakeholders.
As a Ruby Developer you will:
– Evolve and improve the existing Decider product
– Ensure that Decider is full enterprise ready
– Provide strategic input into the Decider Development roadmap
– 5+ years experience with a strong background in applications deployed to multiple enterprise-sized clients
– Ruby, Ruby on Rails, SQL & NOSQL databases (My SQL, Postgres, DynamoDB)
– Source Control (Git) and good practice development through pairing and peer review. Pairing may be with
– Devops – Puppet, Docker, New Relic, Amazon Web Services
– Good interpersonal skills
– Excited by working in a fluid environment where every day might throw up a different challenge
– You’re fluent in English and able to work in the UK without sponsorship
What we’re offering
– To make a real difference to an exciting start-up
– A competitive salary with an annual bonus, EMI shares, a matched pension and private healthcare
– Perks like office yoga, pizza and breakfast
– A creative and relaxed working environment in a beautiful open plan workspace
– Smart and collaborative colleagues
People are at the heart of our business and our employees are no exception. Everyone at Resolver is unique and
we foster a collaborative open culture, where you can bring the very best of yourself to work each day. Resolver
To apply click here