Back to all jobs
Research & Engagement Coordinator
Resolver London Bridge
We’re looking for an inquisitive Researcher to ensure that our customers have the best experience when raising an issue through Resolver. You’ll ensure the resolution process is effective and intuitive by ensuring that consumer communications are raised correctly with companies.
As the UK’s most trusted free complaints website, Resolver works hard to champion better outcomes for everyone with fast, jargon-free issue resolution. We work across the consumer marketplace, providing advice and tooling to businesses, regulators, governments and their customers.
This role reports to the Head of Customer Service and you can expect to collaborate regularly with both the Business Engagement and Data teams.
As a Research & Engagement Coordinator you will:
- Ensure Resolver users get the best possible outcome and experience using our website through data driven improvements.
- Seek out ways to improve the depth and breadth of our consumer platform by ensuring consumer communications are raise correctly with companies.
- Check bounce reports for emails and to update business contact details through research and investigation to ensure the correct process and escalation for companies has been implemented.
- Manage incorrect email sign-ups, and the user bounce rate as a result of this, by establishing an ongoing business solution.
- Conduct sector specific company process reviews and run team projects to strengthen the processes.
- Conduct top 500 company process reviews.
- Engage with companies to ensure we have the best process and to get special resolution processes for Resolver customers.
- Determine key membership organisations within sectors and to engage with these to ensure all members engage positively with Resolver.
- Review how Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) platforms accept communications from Resolver and, whilst working with the Product Team towards an integrated solution, develop a relationship strategy for ADR schemes.
- Review and improve sector coverage and also manage Resolver’s ‘add company process’ - ensuring we also engage with companies during or shortly after the process has been completed.
- Handle business objections and issues with Resolver and to help to sell the value of Resolver to companies.
- Assist the Business Engagement Team in introducing companies where there is an opportunity to deliver services.
- An eye for detail
- The ability to research and feel passionate about process and delivery is essential
- Strong written & verbal communication skills, good presentation skills
- Proactivity and initiative, a ‘can-do’ attitude and the ability to work unsupported
- Good problem-solving skills
- Willingness to learn, experiment and collaborate
What we’re offering
- To make a real difference to an exciting start-up
- A competitive salary with an annual bonus, EMI shares, a matched pension and private healthcare
- Perks like office yoga, pizza and breakfast
- A creative and relaxed working environment in a beautiful open plan workspace
- Smart and collaborative colleagues
People are at the heart of our business and our employees are no exception. Everyone at Resolver is unique and we foster a collaborative open culture, where you can bring the very best of yourself to work each day. Resolver is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed to diversity, inclusivity and fairness.
To apply click here