Back to all jobs
Resolver London Bridge
As the UK’s most trusted free complaints website, Resolver works hard to champion better outcomes for everyone with fast, jargon-free issue resolution. We work across the consumer marketplace, providing advice and tooling to businesses, regulators, governments and their customers.
People are at the heart of our business and our employees are no exception. Everyone at Resolver is unique and we foster a collaborative open culture, where you can bring the very best of yourself to work each day.
We’re looking for a Product Designer to join our team, working on our flagship product Accord ODR, a SaaS online dispute resolution system designed for ombudsmen and other dispute resolution providers.
We’ve just released the first version of Accord ODR, and we’re now looking to the future, with a bold roadmap in the works.
This role will involve ownership of product experience design and research, working closely with the product manager on product value and the wider team on overall product success.
This role will see you working within the broad Accord product team, comprising product managers, developers and QA engineers:
- Lead on product design throughout all product stages, from discovery to design to implementation
- Work closely with product managers to ensure the customer and user experience maximises product value through well-tested design solutions
- Work closely with developers and QA engineers to test solution feasibility and UI approach
You should apply if:
- You have an interest and passion in championing consumer rights and effective issue resolution
- You want to be involved in building a product that has the potential to make a real positive social impact
- You’re happy to influence the next phase of the product’s design and design process
- You’re happy to champion the importance of design throughout the product development process
- You’re comfortable with a start-up environment and fast-paced change
You should have
- Very strong, professional user experience design and research skills - we will ask to see your professional portfolio
- Strong prototyping skills and experience with modern prototyping tools e.g. Figma
- Strong experience of user testing
- Experience designing products with multiple user types/perspectives
- Experience of working with developers on interaction and visual design is desirable
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Fluency in English and the ability to work in the UK without sponsorship
We will offer you:
- A chance to design a product that has positive social impact
- A competitive salary with an annual bonus
- Pension scheme*
- Private healthcare*
- A creative and relaxed working environment
- Smart and collaborative colleagues
* Pension scheme and private healthcare are available after the completion of your probationary period
The Interview Process
Our interview process consists of:
- A 30 minute informal phone chat with our Senior Product Manager to talk about Resolver, your background and experience
- A video interview of 1 hour with our Senior Product Manager and Lead Product Designer focused on broader design skills and experience, including a 30 min design task
- A 30 minute informal chat with one of two of the developers from the team
How to apply?
Interested in working for Resolver? Please send your CV, Cover Letter and your portfolio by clicking the button below. No agencies.