Back to all jobs
Resolver London Bridge
We’re looking for a Data Scientist to get involved in our NLP Platform. You’ll be joining our growing Data team to improve and deliver our existing Data offerings, as well as being instrumental in innovating new product lines that revolutionise issue resolution for consumers, businesses and government.
As the UK’s most trusted free complaints website, Resolver works hard to champion better outcomes for everyone with fast, jargon-free issue resolution. We work across the consumer marketplace, providing advice and tooling to businesses, regulators, governments and their customers.
This role reports to the CTO and will see you working closely with our Data Engineers as part of a team.
As a Data Scientist you will:
- Collect vast amounts of data (structured and unstructured) from a variety of sources
- Data annotation/tagging (supported by annotators and MechTurk services)
- Serving and creating complex ML models that can scale for production
- Typically this role will require development work to be in Python using machine learning libraries such as Sci-kit and TensorFlow. Data sources will be in CSV, SQL or NoSQL form and generated using AirBnB Airflow
- At times you might need to develop Airflow pipelines, but these skills can be acquired in the role
- Good Machine Learning/NLP capabilities (including deterministic and non-deterministic techniques), our current stack is:
- NLTK, SpaCy for pre-processing and some SpaCy CNN models.
- Scikit-Learn patterns and glue code.
- LDA for topic extraction.
- Textrank based keyword extraction.
- Prodigy for annotation.
- PyTorch for a Transfer Learning component.
- A self-starter who has experience operating in a fast moving and technical environment
- Strong communication skills with a can-do attitude
- Effective problem-solving skills
- End-to-end experience delivering NLP products (from inception/POC right through to production).
- Any experience with Airflow (or other workflow management tools such as Luigi) for orchestration purposes.
- Building/designing data pipelines in Python (Scala/Java also considered).
- ETL expertise.
- Experience in working in multi-cultural environment and have the ability to act upon cultural differences.
What we’re offering:
- To make a real difference to an exciting start-up
- A competitive salary with an annual bonus, EMI shares, a matched pension and private healthcare
- Perks like office yoga, pizza and breakfast
- A creative and relaxed working environment in a beautiful open plan workspace
- Smart and collaborative colleagues
People are at the heart of our business and our employees are no exception. Everyone at Resolver is unique and we foster a collaborative open culture, where you can bring the very best of yourself to work each day. Resolver is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed to diversity, inclusivity and fairness.
To apply click here