The Resolver Group is looking for an innovative marketing specialist to lead the marketing for the launch of Resolver Canada
About Resolver Group
Founded in London, UK, resolver.co.uk has become the third-largest consumer rights website in the UK and has launched an industry-leading dispute resolution platform - Decider. Resolver is the world’s largest free complaints website and has helped over 2.4 million consumers to raise over 3 million issues.
We are launching Resolver in Canada (myresolver.ca), with the aim of improving customer relations across all sectors by allowing customers to have their voice heard, and help organisations understand the issues that they face. Our goal is to become the brand of choice for consumers and business in raising, managing and resolving issues to build trust and loyalty and drive consumer retention.
You can read more about Resolver Group on our corporate website.
As Marketing Manager you will be joining a small, committed team in Canada. The role will primarily be focussed on generating high quality traffic to the consumer site. This will include establishing long term relationships within established media companies (national and provincial press), social media marketing, as well as any other innovative growth hacking.
You’ll have some experience across all aspects of digital marketing from optimising content creation for SEO, generating content for social media and increasing follower count, measuring results with analytics and tracking conversions. You will have the opportunity to work with outside experts to help build more detailed plans around areas such as SEO, but ultimately you will be the one executing and delivering user acquisition and growth.
This is a part time role for up to 3 days a week, with flexible hours to work this around the right candidate’s schedule. You’ll be working remotely, but will need to travel to meetings.
- Develop an ongoing, adaptable marketing strategy to establish and develop consumer awareness of Resolver in Canada
- Establish productive relationships with major media partners, including national (e.g. Globe and Mail, CBC) and provincial media outlets
- Execute the marketing strategy for the brand, including PR and advertising
- Monitor the impact of marketing on key metrics within Resolver. Acquisition of traffic,
complaints created etc.
- Use creative approaches to continue to enhance the brand of Resolver within Canada
- Manage the marketing budget to ensure that marketing efforts deliver value for money
- Travel to meetings with partners and colleagues as required.
Skills and requirements
- Experience of working in a marketing position within a consumer facing brand
- Experience utilizing a range of marketing channels; Adwords, SEO, social media and traditional
- Ability to measure the impact of the marketing campaigns, learning what works well and what doesn’t
- Understanding of how to reach a broad demographic. Focusing on content/channels that are appropriate
- A proactive and adaptive person with experience of delivering a marketing strategy for a start- up brand
- A strong communicator with the confidence to problem solve and deliver value in a stand-alone role