Location: Golf Course Road, Gurugram
Help us revolutionise issue resolution for consumers, businesses and government. Resolver India is launching in December 2018 and we are hiring a Management Accountant.
Resolver India is part of Resolver Group which is a UK based leading dispute resolution platform. In 2017, we have helped over 1.2 million consumers to resolve issues and we have helped consumers to recover over £750 million of issues for free through Resolver’s tools. Resolver is a free service that helps consumers to be more effective at raising and resolving complaints. As well as helping hundreds of thousands of consumers every year, Resolver assists businesses, regulators, Ombudsmen and Governments in delivering better outcomes and building better customer services – and better markets.
The successful candidate will report to the Chief Financial Officer.
– Produce monthly management accounts - single entity vs budget then consolidation as required
– Manage the budget – 5 year model
– Financial systems development & integration
– Support implementation of controls & processes
– Improve quality and content of reporting
– Ongoing review of accounting standards
– Support with tax planning
– Support with embedding of international offices as required
– Manage a Junior Accountant and further staff as required
– Manage day to day relationship with our external accountants & tax advisers
– As the Group expands internationally the finance function may support these new markets
– Qualified Accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA)
– A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
– Experience of working in a fast-paced environment
– Attention to detail
– Excel proficiency
– Ability to work in the UK without sponsorship
– Outcomes and solutions focussed
– Team player
– Strong communication skills
– Demonstrates commercial acumen and effective problem-solving skills
– Experience in a relevant business service
– Experience of managing a direct report
– SAAS knowledge
– Xero/Futrli systems experience
The opportunity to join an innovative start-up with a vibrant and diverse culture. We encourage flexible working and are committed to developing every team member to reach their full potential. We provide a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits, including a matched pension, company shares and private healthcare. We also look after your well-being with free fruit and free weekly yoga held in our offices.
Resolver is an ethical, equal opportunity employer and an independent, consumer-focused service, and the strength of our brand and its value in the market place is derived from this position. From time to time, sales opportunities may arise that conflict with this consumer focus. No relationships or commercial deals will be made by Resolver that compromise the ethics, independence or the privacy of the consumer.
Please send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.orgApply Now