As the UK’s most trusted free complaints website, Resolver works hard to champion better outcomes for everyone with fast, jargon-free issue resolution. We work across the consumer marketplace, providing advice and tooling to businesses, regulators, governments and their customers.
People are at the heart of our business and our employees are no exception. Everyone at Resolver is unique and we foster a collaborative open culture, where you can bring the very best of yourself to work each day.
We’re looking for a client facing Delivery Manager to work across the company. Taking responsibility for customer experience and technical delivery across multiple teams of developers and product releases with clients. The role will involve working with the relevant functional teams, including customer service, developers, QA testers, Product Managers, and Account Managers, as well as working directly with clients.
This role will see you:
– Working with multiple, remote development teams, on multiple client products owning and running delivery processes
– To act as the first point of contact for clients, working collaboratively to ensure quality delivery for all
– Ensure all enquiries are dealt with in a consistent manner to a high standard – ensuring the customer is left with confidence that their issue has been effectively triaged and prioritised appropriately (in line with the SLA)
– Keep relevant ticket systems are updated with issue status and next steps
– Coordinate product releases with clients
– Refining and improving processes based on customer needs and company requirements
– Responsible for obtaining time frame estimations from developers
– Balancing and prioritising BAU, urgent bugs and ad-hoc tickets
You should apply if:
– A passion for delivering exceptional customer experience, and an advocate for the value of effective customer service management
– You understand agile ways of working, but you’re not wed to a particular set of principles
– A natural collaborator
– You are comfortable working with developers, including off-shore, and see your role as supporting them as opposed to managing
– Comfortable communicating with clients
– You have experience handling clients day to day
– You’re happy picking up existing projects and improving them over time
– You’re able to translate back and forth between client-speak and tech-language!
– Desire to innovate, change and improve processes
You should have:
– Experience of similar roles previously
– The ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities
– A love for process and working with developers
– Knowledge of the usual systems is helpful, eg JIRA, Trello, Zendesk etc, but not essential
– Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
– Fluency in English and the ability to work in the UK without sponsorship - this role is predominantly based in our London Bridge office (once lockdown is over and we’re comfortable going back!)
We will offer you:
– A competitive salary with an annual bonus
– A matched-contribution pension scheme*
– Private healthcare*
– Office perks such as payday pizza, monthly birthday brunches and fruit boxes
– A creative and relaxed working environment in a beautiful open-plan office
– Smart and collaborative colleagues
* Pension scheme and private healthcare are available after the completion of your probationary period.
The Interview Process
Our remote interview process consists of:
– A 30 minute informal phone chat with our Engineering Director to talk about Resolver, your background and experience
– A remote video interview of 1-2 hours, meeting with the Head of Customer Service
Interested in working for Resolver? Please send your CV and Cover Letter clicking the button below. No agencies.