Back to all jobs
Customer Service Executive - Consumer
Resolver London Bridge and remote
As the UK’s most trusted free complaints website, Resolver works hard to champion better outcomes for everyone with fast, jargon-free issue resolution. We work across the consumer marketplace, providing advice and tooling to businesses, regulators, governments and their customers. Resolver has B2B bespoke and SaaS software solutions, including an Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) product for the ADR, Legal and Courts and Tribunals markets.
People are at the heart of our business and our employees are no exception. Everyone at Resolver is unique and we foster a collaborative open culture, where you can bring the very best of yourself to work each day.
We are looking for a proactive and outgoing Customer Service Executive to ensure that all of our users receive a great experience with Resolver. As our users’ first point of contact, you’ll be a true consumer champion, supporting the full-end-to-end customer support experience.
You will be managed by the Head of Content and Customer Communications. Your day-to-day role will operate as part of a close-knit support team but you will work with all departments and your work will impact the entire consumer business.
As a Customer Service Executive, your key responsibilities will be to:
- Monitor and respond to all direct customer queries originating from multiple channels, such as social media and email.
- Proactively handle issues with ongoing cases through automated tracking and manual investigations, and offering guidance as required.
- Work closely with the Senior Customer Service Executive to support improvement to Resolver’s products based on your direct experience with our customers.
- Collaborate with our social and content functions to get our customers’ experiences shared through social media and editorial content.
- Support the improvement of customer service tools and processes required to make all of this possible in the most efficient and effective way.
You must have the following skills and experience:
- Process-driven individual, experienced in supporting and engaging with consumers.
- A background in customer support and service delivering the best customer experience possible.
- A hands-on individual who works well from their own initiative.
- Persistent and driven to ensure we are delivering best in class service and hitting targets.
- Educated to A-Level level, a relevant degree level qualification desirable.
- Fluent in English with strong communication skills.
We will offer you:
- A competitive salary.
- A pension scheme.*
- Private healthcare.*
- A creative and relaxed working environment (we are working remotely for the foreseeable future).
- Smart and collaborative colleagues.
- The opportunity to work remotely (agreed with your team depending on requirements).**
*Pension scheme and private healthcare are available after the completion of your probationary period
The interview process
The closing date for applications is Friday 17 September 2021. Interviews for this role will take place late September. Our interview process consists of:
- A 30-minute informal phone chat with our Head of Content and Customer Communications to talk about Resolver, your background and experience.
- 1st and 2nd round interviews lasting one hour each.
How to apply
Interested in working for Resolver? Please send your CV and cover letter by clicking the button below. No agencies.