Back to all jobs
Customer Research and Corporate Engagement Lead
Resolver London Bridge and remote
As the UK’s most trusted free complaints website, Resolver works hard to champion better outcomes for everyone with fast, jargon-free issue resolution. We work across the consumer marketplace, providing advice and tooling to businesses, regulators, governments and their customers. Resolver has B2B bespoke and SaaS software solutions, including an Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) product for the ADR, Legal and Courts and Tribunals markets.
People are at the heart of our business and our employees are no exception. Everyone at Resolver is unique and we foster a collaborative open culture, where you can bring the very best of yourself to work each day.
To lead the development of Resolver’s customer experience policies and business processes ensuring the organisation delivers the highest standards in customer service, management and resolution. This role reports to the Head of Content and Customer Communications of Resolver and is required to work closely with Marketing, Product, Development and Data teams.
The role sits within Resolver’s Customer Service team but has a broader remit to engage with corporates and other external stakeholders to improve the experience of consumers complaining via Resolver. A key part of this role is to drive organisations to respond positively and quickly to complaints made about them by consumers via the Resolver tool. Beyond this, the role is there to act as a point of escalation for more complex customer issues and to support the broader customer service function.
As a Customer Research and Corporate Engagement Lead, your key responsibilities will be to:
- Contact non-responding organisations and persuade them to engage with complaints submitted via Resolver’s systems.
- Use data and insight to drive continuous improvements to Resolver’s customer experience and service policies, SLAs and supporting processes for the benefit of consumers and the organisation.
- Collaborate with the Product, Marketing and Content teams to make data-driven decisions to make our products better.
- Drive awareness, understanding and usage of Resolver’s role and processes with key external stakeholders (including businesses and Alternative Dispute Resolution providers).
- Support quality assurance and delivery of appropriate customer outcomes by monitoring customer service SLAs and data quality.
- Be one of the leading voices in developing and implementing Resolver’s customer engagement strategy, representing the voice of the customer by using customer insight data to drive customer experience improvements into the rest of the business through root cause and trend analysis.
- Develop a clear feedback loop to stakeholder groups across the organisation, driving insight beyond the toplines to identify trends, red flags and root causes.
- Support the development of Consumer Commercial initiatives, including the Endorsement schemes, providing data and insights relating to business or ADR providers and their performance, policies and practices and engagement with Resolver.
- Support the Head of Content and Customer Communications in managing the team particularly in their absence.
You must have the following skills and experience:
- Previous customer service, complaints management or client management experience.
- Solid understanding of customer service software systems including Zendesk and email systems.e
- Experience in managing stakeholders, and navigating challenges and scrutiny.
- A passion for delivering exceptional customer experience, and an advocate for the value of effctive customer service management.
- A natural collaborator, who is comfortable engaging diverse stakeholders and leading them towards an aligned outcome.
- Excellent influencing and negotiation skills, with the ability to balance the needs of the customer and also the business.
- Desire to innovate, change and improve processes.
We will offer you:
- A competitive salary.
- A pension scheme.*
- Private healthcare.*
- A creative and relaxed working environment (we are working remotely for the foreseeable future).
- Smart and collaborative colleagues.
- The opportunity to work remotely (agreed with your team depending on requirements).**
* Pension scheme and private healthcare are available after the completion of your probationary period
The interview process
The closing date for applications is Friday 17 September 2021. Interviews for this role will take place late September. Our interview process consists of:
- A 30-minute informal phone chat with our Head of Content and Customer Communications to talk about Resolver, your background and experience.
- An on-site (remote in the current climate) interview of one hour.
- A small presentation based task for you to complete in your home time to be presented at a second interview of 1.5 hours.
How to apply
Interested in working for Resolver? Please send your CV and Cover Letter by clicking the button below. No agencies.