Back to all jobs
Customer Experience Executive
Resolver London Bridge
To lead the development of Resolver’s customer experience policies and business processes ensuring the organisation delivers the highest standards in customer service, management and resolution. This role reports to the Head of Customer Service of Resolver and is required to work closely with Marketing, Product, Development and Data teams.
- To use data and insight to drive continuous improvements to Resolver’s customer experience and service policies, SLAs and supporting processes – driving continuous improvement for the benefit of consumers and the organisation
- To lead strategic projects in relation to developing and delivering process and business improvements in customer experience and service matters, including our relationships with business, the top 500 companies and ADR providers
- To collaborate with the Product, Marketing and Content teams to make data-driven decisions to make our products better for our customers
- To drive awareness, understanding and usage of the customer service department’s role and processes with key external stakeholders (businesses, ADR providers). Managing critical relationships and building performance tracking systems to ensure we have strong relationships, the best processes and get the best resolution processes for Resolver customers.
- To support the business in completing and overseeing quality assurance and ensuring delivery of appropriate customer outcomes. Including checking the bounce reports for emails, updating business contact details; managing incorrect email sign-ups, and the user bounce rate as a result of this, by establishing ongoing business solutions.
- To be one the leading voices in developing and implementing the customer engagement strategy. Representing the Voice of the Customer from the Support team and using customer insight data to drive customer experience improvements into the rest of the business through root cause and trend analysis.
- To embed a consistent tone of voice and style in our responses, ensuring that our approach exceeds the high expectations customers have of Resolver
- To convene and lead appropriate individuals and teams from across the business to solve strategic customer experience issues and continually improve the experience that Resolver provides to its customers
- To develop a clear feedback loop to stakeholder groups across the organisation, driving insight beyond the toplines to identify trends, red flags and root causes
- To support the development of Consumer Commercial initiatives, including the Endorsement schemes, providing data and insights relating to business or ADR providers and their performance, policies and practices and engagement with Resolver.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Adoption and adherence of the policy and processes across the team
- Delivery in line with or exceeding SLAs and KPIs
- Team collaboration engagement and delivery of customer focused outcomes
- Delivery of strategic projects and initiatives as part of the Resolver strategy
Skills and Attributes:
- A passion for delivering exceptional customer experience, and an advocate for the value of eﬀective customer service management
- A natural collaborator, who is comfortable engaging diverse stakeholders and leading them towards an aligned outcome
- Excellent influencing and negotiation skills, with the ability to balance the needs of the customer and also the business
- Desire to innovate, change and improve processes
- Previous customer service, complaints management or client management experience
- Solid understanding of customer service software systems and email systems
- Experience managing third parties, facing challenge and scrutiny is desirable
We will offer you:
- A competitive salary
- A pension scheme*
- Private healthcare*
- Office perks such as weekly yoga sessions, payday pizza, monthly birthday brunches and fruit boxes**
- A creative and relaxed working environment in a beautiful open-plan office**
- Smart and collaborative colleagues
- The opportunity to work remotely (agreed with your team depending on requirements)**
* Pension scheme and private healthcare are available after the completion of your probationary period
** Obviously affected by lockdown
How to apply?
Interested in working for Resolver? Please send your CV and Cover Letter clicking the button below. No agencies.