Back to all jobs
Resolver London Bridge
We’re looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join our growing team at London Bridge on an initial 6 month fixed term contract.
As the UK’s most trusted free complaints website, Resolver works hard to champion better outcomes for everyone with fast, jargon-free issue resolution. We work across the consumer marketplace, providing advice and tooling to businesses, regulators, governments and their customers.
As the Business Analyst you’ll need to be a strong communicator who can understand Business Requirements and document the detail in the form of User Stories. Your documentation will be used by both the Development team and the QA Manager who you will work closely with to agree acceptance tests.
- Interact/collaborate with Internal and External Clients to understand and document their Business Requirements, complicit with Resolver’s documented standards.
- Ensure your requirements do not constrain How the development team deliver the solution and specify what is required.
- Ensure pre-defined acceptance criteria are met for acceptance by the Development team.
- Document how the Client will test/accept the solution
- Interact with Developers and QA to ensure requirements are fully understood.
- Work closely with the Dev’t team and participate in the Scrum process (from a functional perspective) as required.
- Collaborate with QA to ensure that their test plans will as a minimum meet the client’s acceptance criteria.
- Proactively make recommendations for further (strategic) enhancement of Products if appropriate, based on your increasing knowledge of Clients business processes.
You’ll be working closely with the QA & Testing Manager, Development and Product teams.
- Experience in working directly with Clients to understand and document their business requirements in a clear, structured, unambiguous and testable manner is essential.
- Experience of specifying high quality, User friendly web-sites is essential.
- Excellent Communication skills
- Experience of working with Agile Development teams would be beneficial
- Experience of feeding requirements to development teams working with automated/CI testing processes
- A track record of delivering in a quality and results oriented environment
- Strong problem solving ability
- Flexible attitude and ability to perform under pressure
- A commitment to quality & service
- A passion for working in and developing a culture of collaboration, automation, improvement, sharing and excellence
What we’re offering
- To make a real difference to an exciting start-up
- A competitive salary with an annual bonus, a matched pension and private healthcare
- Perks like office yoga, pizza and breakfast
- A creative and relaxed working environment in a beautiful open plan workspace
- Smart and collaborative colleagues
People are at the heart of our business and our employees are no exception. Everyone at Resolver is unique and we foster a collaborative open culture, where you can bring the very best of yourself to work each day. Resolver is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed to diversity, inclusivity and fairness.